Wednesday 24 June 2009

101 things to do before you hit big 4 0.


Scuba diving.......

The lesson should take 3 hours or even 3 days for introduction. But I have always wanted scuba diving and to try exploring underwater. While the opportunity comes and go. I had it 3 mins. intro, well, lets say 15 mins., lol. Grabbed the gear, never tried wetsuit before and bhoy! its wet,hahahaha. And noticed, I look like a retard (sorry for the word) It did fit eventually but had a difficulty as my oversize belly was the reason,grrr ( compliment of the food eaten that week). Followed the instructions, tested the gear ( the oxygen tank seems heavy,hmmm), inhale and exhale and the most important thing, don't panic. And in case it happens DON'T LET GO OF THE MOUTH PIECE. All the instructions on board, presence of mind and dive....Was enjoying the whole adventure, although it wasn't as deep as I have expected. And I don't know how many times I use the hand signals. But most of the time was thumbs up, aheeem!It was a great feeling just to admire the beauty underwater and made you realize how to look after and take care of the nature God given to us.

I never thought of experiencing such great adventure as the whole diving will cost you not only the time but your budget,lol. Surely i will have another go , who knows when??? Thanks for the quick but unforgettable experience ayukVip.

So, I still have 100 things to achieve, will I complete the task???? I'm running out of time here, heeelp!!!

And before I forget...I found NEMO, happy days!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think u shud use retard, window licker maybe lol haha

    ReplyDelete