Tuesday 4 August 2009

Parasailing ( 99 more to go...)

A person sails through the sky whilst attached
to a parachute and towed by a boat. Yeeep! that's me on the pic. Scary in some way as you
never know if the rope is strong enough to hold
the parachute and me. Thank goodness I'm not
16 stone,lol (they say, that's the weight limit), no offense. Make sure you strap yourself nice and tight (not too tight like what they did to me,lol)It was comfortable at first but as the rope been towed farther, i felt discomfort around my groin!! Aye, my b***ks were....yes, you are right! Oh the pain!!

Both swimmers and non-swimmers are nevertheless required to wear lifejackets in the rare events of an operation malfunction or sudden weather change, now that's alarming,lol when they might end up in the water, getting worse,lol.

As soon as you are 1,000 feet up in the air, mind you it was great feeling. All you need to do is to imagine you are flying, like superman, do you know superman?lol. Just imagine you have wings (it's ok, it is safe as you are tied up safely).Just enjoy and relax and appreciate the great view.Will I do it again? I would if it goes as far as 2,000 feet!!!

1 comment:

  1. a little stressed dude!!!!!!!!
    So Should I charge my camcorder up so that it can record u scale down the Europa????

    ReplyDelete